WEBSTER GROVES, MO (April 30, 2012) – Derby week is here and a delicious brunch is planned for Sunday, May 6 at the Historic Hawken House.
Join us for the St. Andrew’s Derby Brunch, an event that will feature many family friendly activities and tasty culinary delights.
Featured events include:
- Carriage rides through the historic neighborhood
- Family and group photos with Life at Play photo station! You will be able to have your photo taken with a beautiful horse from Spring Willows Farm.
- Guided tours through the historic Hawken House
- Festive music by Flamenco guitarist, Lliam Christy
- Delicious homemade mint juleps, provided by Terry Coleman
- An exciting auction with a one night stay in a secluded cabin close to home (see attached), a private flight to Chicago or Kansas City for 3 and more!
We have a wide variety of food options for this event. Here’s the menu selection as of today:
Companion Bakery- Blueberry crumb cake and almond toast, Shrimp cocktail, peanut butter squares, premium pasta salad and assorted pastries
Missouri Athletic Club- Gravlax with jicama slaw
Buy your tickets today for this wonderful event and call Ashley Turigliatto at 314-726-0111.
All proceeds benefit St. Andrew’s Charitable Foundation, which touches of the lives of thousands of seniors and caregivers with charitable care and resources to help them cope with the challenges of living.